Text size:

Sometimes there may be areas where a parent or young person is not happy following all the advice and support they receive about the provision in place through the My Support Plan and EHCP. If this is the case there are routes available to them to progress at a more formal level.

We would advise that where there is a need for support or an area of disagreement, parents and young people should always talk about this with the school/education provider, service or the Local Authority (LA) in the first instance to try and resolve this as soon as possible. You can contact Special Educational Needs Assessment and Review Team (SENART) by phone on 01924 302465 or emailĀ SENART@wakefield.gov.uk

Last updated: 12/5/2022